- China National Resident Survey - TGI
CNRS-TGI China is the largest true single-source study of Chinese consumer behaviours, media habits and attitudes covering 60 high to low tier cities, representing over 120 million Chinese consumers.
Since 1999 60 cities
- CNRS-TGI is an established advertising "trade currency" for print media owners, advertising agencies and advertisers.
- We assist newspaper, magazines, TV and radio in analyzing their respective competitive advantages from an independent perspective.
- We help clients to gain a better understanding of the competitive marketplace and media development trends. Clients are also benefited from TGRs, insight into consumer's consumption behavior, media habits, which help advertising agencies and advertisers make effective media strategy decisions.
- Target Audience:
- Urban residents aged from 15 ~ 69 years old
- Sample Size: 100,000+ per annum, representing 120 million projected urban population
- Products/Services Covered: 5192 brands & 153 product categories
- Values & Attitude: Lifestyle (around 135 statements )
- Frequency: 8 times/ year